Saturday, May 9, 2009

PRAYER INTENTIONS

Please include the following in your prayers and tell many people to include in their prayers:

For my missions to the prisoners and to all of my missions: for the prisoners and the less fortunate people in our society; for my sisters Evangeline Premadona, Jacqueline and Ana Navoa who are sick for their good health and spiritual benefits; for all of my relatives and frieds for their good health and spiritual benefits; for the young people and those who have bad vices and doing evil things so that they can change their lives to God.

For the following peole who are helping and supporting me in my missions to the prisoners and to all of my missions: Bro Ben Soriano, Joselyn Misanis and Nieves Puyed and her group, Merla Ricafranca and her group, Neneng Gorostiza, Mrs. Chita Montfort and Bro. Carlos Oda and their group, Fr. Arnold Layoc and Fr. Efren de Guzman, Msgr. Paciano Aniceto, Rev. Skillman, Elie Arce Villanueva, Rod Navarro, Dr. Ranulfo Parras, Sis. Elma Versoza, Marietta Goco, Sally Gonzales, Dominga Portillo, Alex Lacson, Mrs. Montinola, Fr. Paolo Pirlo, Raquel Reodica, Sis. Alicia Alojado, Sis. Lucille Velez and her group, Fr. Putzo, Conrado Ricafort, Sonny Goquiolay, Bro. Abelardo Villacorta, Nena Acierto, Sis. Ana Bagadiong, Betty Montero, Sis. Josie, Domeng Deauna, Teody Cho, Boy Fider, Mr. and Mrs. Boccabella, Fr. John Martinez, Fr. Vic Robles, Christine Salvacion and her group, Bro. Villamil, Luz Lugay and her relatives, Nora Ilagan, Eric Canuel, Antonio and Betty Roxas Chua, Zen de la Cruz, Belan Campos, and all those with kind heart who help me and support me in my missions that God will shower them with great blessings, good health and spiritual benefits and reward them in eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment